ROPECRAFT Event Refund and Transfer Policy
We understand that things come up and plans change. We offer both refunds and ticket transfers to our attendees to make things easier. For refunds, we do make significant preparations for our attendees ahead of time so refunds are scaled as percent of purchase price and decrease as the event gets closer. All requests MUST be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will not be accepted any other way. Requests made by midnight CST on the dates below will be processed on the following refund schedule.
- 100% of paid ticket price for requests made by 4 months pre-event (January 23th, 2019)
- 75% of paid ticket price for requests made by 3 months pre-event (February 23rd, 2019)
- 50% of paid ticket price for requests made by 2 months pre-event (March 23, 2019)
- 25% of paid ticket price for all requests made within 60 days of the event’s start date if and only if this request is in by our sales close date. (Between March 23rd, 2019 and May 23rd, 2019)
We do NOT charge a fee for ticket transfers and allow them for paid tickets up until midnight the night before our event start date. We want to provide you with the flexibility to sell or transfer your event tickets, but it is important that we have all the information necessary to ensure the safety and security of ROPECRAFT attendees. If you have event tickets for sale and would like to transfer them to another person, you need to notify us by email at Registration@ROPECRAFT.net of your sale and provide additional information so we can complete their information.
You must be the original purchaser of the event tickets you are selling and contact us using the email address associated with your initial event ticket purchase in order to complete your transfer. Please email us to complete your transfer when any payments necessary are complete and you are ready to proceed.
Include the following information in your email:
- Your legal name
- The badge name on the ticket you are transferring
- The ticket receipt for the ticket you are transferring
FOR EACH TICKET TRANSFER
- The new registrant’s badge name
- The new registrant’s email address
- The new registrant’s legal name ONLY if you are transferring a ticket within two days of our sales close date.
We will contact the transfer holder directly to collect their legal name and confirm and complete their information.
Your ticket receipt sent to the email address you associated with your event purchase which may or may not be the same email address you use for ROPECRAFT correspondence.
When we have verified that the information provided is correct and complete, we will transfer ticket ownership in our system and email both parties to confirm.
Until you receive email confirmation from registration@ROPECRAFT.net, your transfer is not quite complete.
If we don’t know who your buyer is, they won’t be on our registration list for check-in and they won’t have a badge printed for them.
Please note that owners of transferred event tickets will be subject to the same age and identification requirements as any other registrant.
You must complete your event ticket transfer before our sales closing date! (11:59 pm CST Thursday, May 23rd) and notify us directly through registration@ROPECRAFT.net so that your buyer is on our registration list. If you’re making your transfer within a day or two of our deadline, you’ll need to provide the new registrant’s legal name in your initial contact to make the transition as easy as possible.
We’re here to help make this a smooth transition for everybody!